GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer in the adria-football-institute.com online store (hereinafter: the online store).
By making a purchase in the online store, the customer confirms that he has read the General Terms and Conditions and agrees with them.
The General Terms and Conditions below contain the essential elements and conditions of the Education Agreement (hereinafter: the Agreement), concluded between the company Adria nogometni inštitut d.o.o. and customers, and are an integral part of it.
The contract is considered concluded when the buyer places an order in the online store and confirms the purchase of the seller’s service in the online store.
Immediately after receiving the buyer’s order and before starting the service, the seller confirms the conclusion of the contract with all the prescribed information by sending a message to the buyer’s e-mail address.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-1), the contract represents a contract for the provision of services concluded at a distance.
The seller reserves the right to change the content of the General Terms and Conditions published in the online store at any time and without prior notice.
ADRIA NOGOMETNI INŠTITUT, IZOBRAŽEVANJE NA PODROČJU ŠPORTA, d.o.o.
(abbreviated: Adria nogometni inštitut d.o.o.)
Dunajska cesta 151, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Email address: [email protected]
Registered in the court register of the District Court in Ljubljana with registration number: 8873151000
Amount of paid-in share capital: €7,500.00
Tax number: SI69918902
SI56 1010 0006 0941 894 Bank Intesa Sanpaolo d.d.
SI56 2900 0005 3326 189 UniCredit Bank Slovenia d.d.
An adult, business-capable natural person or company that chooses at least one offered service through a representative or authorized person in the online store, chooses a payment method and confirms its purchase by placing an order.
The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the entered data when ordering and/or purchasing services in the online store. No registration is required to shop.
A user is any person who accesses the seller’s website and visits the online store with the purpose of viewing or purchasing a service offered by the seller in the online store.
By visiting the online store, it is considered that the user is aware of the General Terms and Conditions and fully understands and accepts them.
The user is obliged to read the General Terms and Conditions every time he visits the online store; otherwise, the seller is not responsible for the consequences of the user’s ignorance of their content.
The user agrees that access to the online store is sometimes difficult and/or impossible due to website maintenance or events beyond the seller’s control.
It is forbidden to use the online store in any way that could cause damage to the seller or third parties. The user may not publish or transmit any materials that threaten or in any way violate the rights of others and are illegal in nature.
The seller is not responsible for any damage caused to the user or a third party when using the seller’s website.
Using the seller’s website and visiting the online store are free.
The language of communication in the online store is Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian and English.
The order or purchase process
1. choose a language (Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, English)
2. select / click on “Sign up”
3. choose payment (once, 2 installments, 3 installments, 4 installments, 5 installments, 6 installments)
4. select / click on “Sign up”
5. select the quantity
6. enter the required information, check the order, confirm the payment terms and select / click on “Sign up”
7. enter the required credit card information
8. select / click on “Payment”
Information about services
In the online store, the seller provides a presentation of the main features and the most accurate description of the services – educational courses (hereinafter: the course) that he offers, among other things by displaying images and promotional material. The seller does not guarantee the complete accuracy of the displayed data; images and promotional material are informative.
If, due to an error or incompleteness, the price of the course published in the online store is not correct or has been changed in the meantime, the seller reserves the right to change it, while immediately informing the buyer of the price change and enabling him to confirm or cancel the order.
The buyer confirms that he is familiar with all the information that the buyer must receive in accordance with ZVPot-1 before concluding a distance contract.
Method of payment
The online store enables the purchase of the selected service by payment via online bank, debit/credit card (MAESTRO, VISA, MASTERCARD). The card payment service is provided by the CorvusPay system. Card information is not stored in the online store system. The data is stored by the online payment service provider. The CorvusPay system is not included in the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer.
The service is considered paid for by the buyer’s transfer to the seller’s transaction account. In the case of payment from abroad, all transaction costs are covered by the buyer.
All prices displayed in the online store are stated in euros and include the statutory rate of value added tax. With the “Virman” payment method, the customer first receives a proforma invoice to his email address with all the information necessary for payment, including the number of the transaction account to which he must pay the value of the ordered service. He then makes the payment through the online bank or in the way he usually pays his obligations.
The buyer receives the invoice for the paid service to his e-mail address after the payment has been transferred to the seller’s transaction account.
All card payments are made in euros. In the case of payment in another currency, the amount that will be charged to the card is obtained by converting euros into the selected currency at the exchange rate of the Bank of Slovenia. When paying, the stated amount is converted into the local currency at the credit card issuer’s exchange rate. Payment in other currencies may result in a minor deviation of the calculated amount from the amount of the price published in the online store.
Duration and content of the contract
The contract is concluded for the duration of the course or until the completion of the final exam.
Rights and obligations of the seller (course provider)
- implementation of the course program, which is expected to last from two to six months and consists of several modules, with each module including an appropriate number of lectures, and a final exam for obtaining a certificate;
- provision of lectures by professionally qualified lecturers (licensed experts);
- carrying out the course with the diligence of a good expert and with all the expected commitment and striving for the highest possible quality education of the buyer;
- timely notification of the lecture schedule and provision of a link to the online platform;
- taking care of the operation of the online connection with the customer;
- keeping records of attendance at lectures;
- provision and delivery of the course program and relevant material to the customer before the start of the course or lectures;
- ensuring that the lecturers are available to the customer for questions or additional explanations after the lectures via e-mail;
- real-time notification of the customer about all possible circumstances relevant to the implementation of the course and the passing of the final exam.
Rights and obligations of the buyer (course participant)
- an effort to regularly and punctually attend lectures at the times previously notified by the seller;
- timely notification of the seller about possible absence from lectures;
- prohibition (or waiver of the right to) copying, recording, distribution of lectures or unauthorized disposal of the seller’s professional material;
- consent to the fact that the contractor is the exclusive owner of all copyrights and other rights from assignments prepared by the customer as part of the training;
- consent to the fact that the seller can transmit data about the customer to its business partners for the purpose of the operation of the software equipment and online platform;
- the customer can take the final exam if he has attended 70% of all the lectures of the course; if the buyer does not attend 70% of all the lectures of the course, based on the agreement with the seller, he can replace the participation in the other lectures in the next course;
- course payment includes attendance at all course lectures and/or passing the final exam within the next course at the latest;
- all costs and expenses incurred by the buyer in connection with participation in the course are covered by the buyer.
Publication of company data
The buyer, who is a legal person or company, agrees that the seller, as a partner or reference, can publish the buyer’s data (name, logo, etc.) on its website, social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and advertising materials.
The buyer (course participant) can notify the seller within 14 days of concluding the contract that he withdraws from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. In this case, the buyer is not charged any costs.
The buyer notifies the seller of the withdrawal from the contract with a written statement sent by registered mail to the seller’s address or to the seller’s email address
In case of withdrawal from the contract by the buyer, the seller returns all payments received to the buyer no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
If the buyer has already started attending the course by the time the seller receives the notice of withdrawal from the contract, the seller will return to the buyer all payments received, reduced by a proportional part of the value of the course already conducted up to that time.
If the buyer has decided to pay for the course in installments, the seller (course provider) may withdraw from the contract if the buyer is late with the payment of the first installment or if the buyer fails to pay two consecutive installments on time or if one installment is late when they are not agreed more than four meals. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the seller for this reason, the seller will return to the buyer all payments received, reduced by a proportional part of the value of the already executed exchange rate.
The buyer reimburses the seller for the proportional value up to the exchange rate already implemented at that time.
The seller can also withdraw from the contract if the buyer behaves inappropriately towards the course lecturers. Inappropriate behavior includes verbal, physical, sexual and other violence, indecent behavior towards lecturers and attending the course while intoxicated or under the influence of psychoactive substances. In the case of withdrawal from the contract for this reason, the seller returns to the buyer all payments received, reduced by a proportional part of the value of the exchange rate already implemented at that time.
If the buyer has not yet paid the proportional part of the value up to the then already implemented exchange rate before receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract by the seller, he is obliged to do so within a further 8 days.
Complaint procedure with the seller
Any customer complaints or complaints are sent in writing by registered mail to the seller’s address or his email address. The appeals process is confidential. The seller responds to the complaint and offers a proposed solution to the buyer within 8 days at the latest. The person who resolves the complaint is the director of the seller. The director may authorize another person in writing to handle complaints. The seller informs the buyer who complained about the proposed solution or communicates the decision by registered mail or e-mail.
The seller’s responsibility for irregularities in the service provided
In the event of an irregularity with the service provided, the buyer, who has informed the seller about this, can:
- requests free of charge correction of irregularities in the service provided;
- request a re-performance of the service;
- requests a refund of part of the purchase price in proportion to irregularities in the service provided or
- withdraw from the contract and request a refund.
If the existence of irregularities in the service provided is not disputed, the seller shall comply with the buyer’s request as soon as possible, but no later than within eight days.
The seller responds to the buyer’s request in writing no later than 8 days after receiving it, if the existence of irregularities in the service provided is disputed.
Application of law
For matters that are not specifically regulated by the General Terms and Conditions of Business, the provisions of ZVPot-1 and the Code of Obligations on the undertaking contract apply.
The seller and the buyer will try to resolve any disputes amicably and peacefully, otherwise the court in Ljubljana has jurisdiction.